Thursday 23 June 2011

I didn't notice!

I think I know things, I fancy myself as pretty intuitive, a decent judge of character and circumstance. To be honest most people do. Few would call themselves gullible or just plain dumb when it comes to being able to navigate social situations, interacting with others, having wisdom and awareness in self-reflection. But, that is perhaps my downfall, the proverbial 'plank in the eye'. I proudly assume awareness and fail to acknowledge my blind spots, limited perspective and potential to be...dear goodness...wrong. Time for a reality check! A re-orienting! Wisdom is a gift from God...FACT! It's a Kingdom thing, a piece of the divine realm allowed to push through into the physical, to inform our decisions and movements through this world, and give us a glimpse of God's clarity in a world that is never black and white. May my prayers be humble and my sights set on the provider and supplier of all blessings and gifts.

No comments: