Sunday 20 July 2008

Progress on climatiZation

Well, it has been a very busy week since my last post. From our arrival in Boston on Tuesday 15th until Friday 18th we spent time with family [in the photo below] in Woburn. These guys are a few of Granny's first cousins and Auntie Gladys' second cousins. I'm afraid that my third cousins were further afield. ;) We had a great time and were looked after really well by Lois Farrell (second from the right). On Friday we moved to Boston city and only had one night to have a look around. A bus tour was in order and the day was rounded off quite nicely with 'As you like it' in Boston Common - well, half of it due to a sudden deluge.

Bettsie Brace, Linda Barich, Auntie Gladys, Jean Gallant, Betty Erlandsen, Cindy Brace, me, Lois Farrell and Evelyn Bustead.
The next stop on my climatisation journey was the 'Big Apple' - enough said - what an amazing city and a far cry from either Kesh, Pettigo or, belief it or not, St Andrews.

On Wednesday, the final leg of the journey sees me landing in Nashville to meet Mack around 2pm. More news will be on its way after that - but at this point please remember my family in prayer at this time as my Great Aunt Rita, who suffered a stroke a few weeks ago, died at 1pm today (Sunday 20th July). Thank-you

No comments: